skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
3 Bears and 2 Cats
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Ball game!
Bear likes to play what he calls "Ballgame!". It consists of counting 1, 2, 1, 2, 5 and then throwing his baseball. The game then starts all over again.
1 comment:
Kari
said...
So funny! I'd love to have some insight into his thought process!
August 21, 2009 at 7:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mama Bear
I'm a thirtysomething trying to balance motherhood, marriage, and a career. I'm running on caffeine....
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(16)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
2010
(64)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(22)
▼
2009
(138)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(11)
Wedding.
Late August.
Inside fun.
Outside fun.
Ball game!
Two years three months: 08.19.2009.
Happy Birthday Birdie Maga!
Spicer.
Como Town.
Comparison.
August!!!
►
July
(12)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(19)
►
2008
(127)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
1 comment:
So funny! I'd love to have some insight into his thought process!
Post a Comment