Thursday, July 30, 2009

H2O.

Bear has always enjoyed playing in water but has been especially funny over the last week or so. He had tons of fun laughing at Papa Bear pouring water out of a cup one night.





Bear loves bathtime!



It was pretty warm last Sunday so I thought Bear would have fun playing with some water outside. I was too lazy to get out the little swimming pool so I thought water in a storage container with boats would be fun.


Bear starting out having fun pushing the boats around and doing some splashing,


and then progressed to standing in the water,


and pretty soon he was sitting in the water!


I guess I should have spent the extra time getting out the swimming pool and putting Bear in his swim suit and swim diaper!!

He had a great time playing in the water and was pretty proud of himself for getting so wet!



1 comment:

Kari said...

Hilarious! Grayson did the same thing!